The "Tessier Realty Team" consists of myself, Josh Tessier, and my dad Mike Tessier. We are both Realtors, and Agents with Lannon Stone Realty, LLC. I have been a licensed real estate sales agent for 7 years and Mike has been a licensed real estate Broker for 43 years and has 20 years of Accredited Senior Appraiser experience in real estate and commercial properties. We both have experience listing properties for sale and successfully selling them for top dollar, and we have successfully helped buyers find their perfect home.
We Handle All Types of Properties - We represent both buyers and sellers of Homes, Condominiums, Duplexes, Four Families, Multifamily, Land, and Commercial properties. We work throughout the SE region of Wisconsin.
We are "Full Service" Agents - We will explain, advise, coordinate, and assist you to complete every step of your real estate transaction from start to finish – saving you time and effort by making a complicated process easier to understand and navigate.
We are REALTORS - As members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) we are required to be experts in the field of Real Estate and to follow the NAR’s Code of Ethics, which requires agents to uphold specific high standards of duty to clients and customers, the public, other realtors, and to cooperate with other realtors in furthering the clients (your) best interests.
Lannon Stone Realty - is our "Full Service" Real Estate Brokerage Firm consisting of 75 local agents helping buyers and sellers come together to close real estate deals.
Our Number One Goal & Mission – Happy Buyers and Sellers of Homes! By exceeding their highest expectations for knowledge, performance and results our Buyers & Sellers will have a great experience working with us and an optimal and very successful real estate transaction.
Your Success is Our Success - We understand that successful and happy customers will use our services again and will confidently refer us to their family and friends.
REASONS TO USE the TESSIER REALTY TEAM
Why Sellers Use Our Team:
- Reduced Sales Commissions – Our lower sales commission of 5% is more than 16% below the industry standard and will typically save you from $2,000 to $5,000 or more. You get a superior full-service experience (listed below) and the highest optimum sales price at a significant cost savings – that’s a great deal!
- Free Home Valuation - Using our Teams combined 5 decades of real estate experience, and 20 years of professional appraiser experience, we will conduct a Free Home Valuation using a comparable market analysis (CMA) to accurately determine its current value. We will use the home valuation results to determine the sales price that will sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
- Home Staging - We help Stage your home to showcase its best features, furniture, decorations, and sizing. We want Buyers to have that WOW moment when they walk through the front door.
- Professional Photography – Using high quality photography will make your home look it’s best and deliver a great first impression when the pictures are presented on our For Sale Platforms.
- Multiple "For Sale Platforms" - To maximize your Home's exposure to more buyers we use additional For Sale Platforms (or Sites). In addition to listing your property For Sale on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), we also list it on several other Sites like Zillow and Realtor.com. And in some cases, we may use other sites, as well as local newspapers, and flyers.
- Open House Option - We will sponsor one or more Open Houses to sell your home. It is still a useful, efficient, and effective tool to quickly showcase the Home to multiple Buyers at one showing. My Team will attend Open Houses to oversee the process from start to finish and to promote your homes best features, answer questions, and proactively request Offers from interested buyers.
- Private Showings by Appointment – We will arrange individual showing appointments of your Home for interested buyers unable to attend an Open House.
- After The Offers Arrive - We will prioritize and review each Offer with you to make an informed decision on the best Offer to Accept. If needed, we will Counter the Offer to negotiate a new price and/or other terms to get the best outcome for you. Once the Offer is accepted, signed, and delivered to the Buyer it becomes the “Contract” documenting the sale of your home. Our Team will continue to advise, coordinate, and handle every step of your real estate transaction process to make sure all the remaining contract contingencies and other terms are performed correctly and completed on time to meet the Closing date. We will also assist you with a review of the buyers financing commitment and home inspection report, help order and review the title insurance, and review the final accounting amounts, closing documents, and attend the Closing with you.
Why Buyers Use Our Team:
- Buyers Pay Nothing ($0.00) for Our Help – It cost you nothing to use our superior service (listed below) to find and buy a home - there are no commissions or fees paid by the Buyer (You).
How? The “Seller” pays all the commission costs to sell the property.
The commission is paid to the “Sellers” Listing Broker. The Listing Broker contracts with and pays the Showing/Buyers Agents Broker for showing the property, submitting the Offer, and representing the Buyer throughout the transaction and the Closing.
- We Can Show You Any Property For-Sale on Any Real Estate Site - Allow us to show you all the properties you are interested in and to represent you, the Buyer, as our customer. We will always be looking out for your best interests and dedicated to finding you the perfect home. As our “Customer” we are required to give you our best effort, honest advice, confidentiality, and a commitment to getting you the best deal we can on the home you want - all at no cost to you. We provide every Buyer with a "Disclosure to Customers" statement listing all the duties we owe you as your Agent.
Note: The Sellers Listing Broker & Agents work for the Seller – and must act in the best interest of the Seller in the transaction (not for the Buyer) and are required to put the Seller first when pricing and negotiating the best deal.
- Offer to Purchase Document Preview - We get deals done fast by having you prepared in advance! We will give you a blank Offer (10-13 pages) plus related documents (more pages) in advance and sit down to review it with you, explain your options, and answer your questions. That way, when you’re trying to expedite the execution of your Offer for delivery to the seller you will not be overwhelmed by the volume, complexity, and multiple options of unfamiliar Documents - slowing everything down.
- Property Condition Checklist - We’ll supply you a checklist of important items to consider when determining if the home meets your needs (Room locations & sizes, foot traffic flow, stairs, ceiling lighting/fans, yard, street traffic …), and some common problem areas to check (Windows, Plumbing, Basement, Roof, Mold …) when looking at a property. The better you know the property before you make an Offer the better you are able to negotiate the best price and terms. Other agents randomly often show a property with no functional purpose or identified critical items to check.
- Mortgage Lender and Mortgage Loan Pre-Approval - We will supply a list of preferred mortgage lenders for you to contact. Their loan consultant will work with us to get you the optimal type of loan for your situation and a Mortgage Loan Pre-Approval Letter. Knowing the maximum amount that you can pay for a home allows you to focus your home search within your price range. You will save a lot of valuable time and effort not looking at properties above the approved amount. Another benefit, submitting your Offer "with" a Pre-Approval Letter makes it more competitive vs an Offer without one.
- Personalized “Home Search” Service - Based on your personalized needs and wish list we will find you the perfect home in your desired location. We use the largest databases available and combine it with our expanded search engine to execute a detailed personalized search for everything you want in your new home.
- Daily Updates of Newly Available Homes - Until you find the home that is just right for your needs, we will continue to do daily searches of newly available homes that meet your needs and price range and send them to your email.
- ASAP Buyer Showings & Offers - We can get you same day private showings of homes. When you find that special home you want to buy, we can draft and submit an Offer to Purchase it on the Same Day.
- After Your Offer is Accepted - After the Offer is accepted by the Seller we make sure all the contract contingencies and other terms are completed correctly and on time to meet the closing date. We will also assist you complete and review the financing, home appraisal, home inspection and home insurance obligations and any resulting negotiation of terms. We’ll also help you review the supplied title insurance policy, final accounting amounts, closing documents, and attend the Closing with you.
Helpful Information "For Sellers" & "For Buyers":
We have posted material in the above gold navigation bar to help you with your real estate journey. It contains tools, tips, and articles to help you get started on your home search or sale.